Curators perform a number of functions for a Hub including: Editing Hub Overviews, Curating Author pPsts, Creating New Posts, and Curating a Hub’s Twitter account and YouTube Channel.
There are many benefits to curating a Hub.
- Help develop key overviews for their profession
- Do starter profiles for a Hub Directory on the key organizations and people in the field
- Communicate with the key organizations and people in the field (and potentially collaborate with and find grants and positions)
- First to see the latest and best knowledge related to their interests
- Assist authors with improving their communication of their research and practice through posts and Aircasts
- Help promote your field through the Hub, its posts, and newsletters that have the most current and best content
- Earn income through revenue sharing with Open Networks based on sponsor, exhibitor, and other revenue.